We kindly ask our guests:
- to take good care of the hotel property, furniture, equipment, etc.;
- to keep the room and the hotel clean and to maintain the established order;
- to compensate for any kind of damage if the hotel property is damaged or lost, and also to be responsible for any other violations;
- to observe fire safety rules;
- smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages in the hotel only in designated areas;
- It is forbidden:
- to keep flammable materials, narcotic substances, explosives, toxic substances, weapons;
- to use electric heaters;
- to move furniture or to take it out of the room;
- The administration of the hotel must provide the following items and services for free:
- the first aid kit;
- needles and threads;
- calling the ambulance;
- calling the taxi;
- the wake-up call.
- All items in the room are the property of the hotel.
- The administration of the hotel does not bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of documents, money, valuable items, jewelry which were left in the room. Jewelry, money, documents, etc. should be kept in the safe box in the room.
- If the staff of the hotel finds some personal items forgotten by guests, the administration of the hotel shall take all possible measures aimed at bringing them back to their owners. If it is not possible to find the owner, the lost and found items shall be disposed of after three months, in accordance with the established procedure.
- The guests and the staff of the hotel must observe silence (after 11:00 pm silence must be observed obligatorily) and be mutually polite.
- The administration has the right to refuse from providing accommodation to people who are in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, and also to the guests who have caused problems during their previous stay at the hotel.
- The administration has the right to evict the guests from the hotel before the date of their check-out if they break these rules. In this case, the payment for the current day shall not be refunded.
- When checking-out, a guest has to pay for the services that have been provided to him/her and hand in the number key. If the guest has lost or damaged the key, he/she shall pay 10 EUR for it. Juvenile guests must pay for the purchase of goods or services in the hotel on the spot. Only adult persons who are registered in the hotel registration card are allowed to pay for the room number (payment for the service to the room number).
- When checking into the hotel, the guest is obliged to give the hotel reception an identity document. The ID document can be copied by the reception.
- When checking in a guest with a minor, the hotel administrator will be entitled to demand a proof of custody of the minor.
- The hotel administrator has the right to demand an advance payment from the client for the stay.
- The client has the right to cancel the room within the first three hours after check-in. In this case, the client will receive a full refund of the room price.
- When checking into the hotel, the guest is obliged to provide the hotel administrator with an identity document. The document can be copied by the receptionist.
All room rates and fees are in Euro (€) and include VAT.
Rates, inclusions, and room occupancies are as stated in your confirmation and may be subject to change at any time without notice.
A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking and a reservation will be deemed confirmed after processing of all deposits and payments according to the below terms. The hotel reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time. Confirmation is also subject to receiving all guest names, particularly for multiple room bookings
An online payment link is available for secure credit card payments and the card utilized for this (and all online bookings) must also be presented by the card holder upon check-in, accompanied by passport or ID verification
A change in the length of stay or dates of your reservation is subject to availability and may result in a rate change. A revision made to a booking may also constitute a cancellation. In case of shortened length of stay, the cancellation policy will apply for the cancelled nights. If a booking deposit must be refunded, please note that any credit card surcharge or currency fluctuation is unable to be refunded.
Cancellation, early departure, and no-show fees incurred are the sole responsibility of the guest and will be charged accordingly as follows:
• Reservations made with 7 days prior to arrival will require guarantee within 24 hours of booking. Any cancellation thereafter will be charged in full.
A fee equivalent to 100% per night plus taxes for early departures applies. In the event of a no-show (i.e. you neither use nor cancel your reservation), a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be incurred. Early departures or cancellations due to inclement weather are fully chargeable.
Subject to the maximum occupancy applicable by room, the following applies for additional guests:
• Infants and children under the age of 6 years – complimentary, including cot or rollaway bed if required.
• Guests 6 years and over – a fee of 15 € per guest per night applies year-round.
• Guests 12 years and over – a fee of 30 € per guest per night applies year-round.
We do not allow pets on our property. Failure to comply with this property may result in a 250 € fine.
15:00 hours/3.00pm. Earlier access is subject to availability on day of arrival.
12:00 hours/12.00am. For guests requiring a later check-out, a fee equal to 50% of the room rate is applicable up to 15:00 hours/3.00pm and a full night’s rate is required after this time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations of five rooms or more. Please ensure you provide full names for each room, otherwise the duplicate name reservation may be cancelled.
There must be at least one guest of minimum 18 years of age, with a valid credit card in their name, present upon check-in. This guest must be holding the payment for the travelling party against this credit card.
Please be advised that service charges, fees and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice and Noorus SPA Hotel reserves the right to introduce these in accordance with law.