LOOK YOUR BEST
Gym & Fitness
If you simply want to start your day with a casual stretch, we have what you need. If you’re not a “gym person” our bikes, cardio machines and in-room yoga mats are available to give you an abundance of options to stay fit on your own terms
24 / 7
NEW Circuit training every Saturday at 10:00 AM
Gym single visit
1 month pass (unlimited visits)
Yoga class 1,5 h
Please make sure to check classes availability
Training sessions schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
PLEASE RESPECT OUR RULES
- To enter the gym, you must buy a pass at the cash desk and keep it until the end of your visit.
- Be sure to keep track of the visiting hours.
- By purchasing a ticket, all visitors to the gym confirm that they have the physical ability, skills and health to use the services offered by the centre. Children's accompanying persons are responsible for their fitness and health.
- Noorus OÜ is not responsible for any personal belongings or valuables left in the locker room or changing room lockers.
- In case of loss of wristband, a damage fee of €20 will be charged.
- It is forbidden to take the beach towel out of the Noorus Spa Hotel, please return it to spa reception.
- While training wear workout clothes and appropriate footwear. It is forbidden to work out in swimming trunks.
- Children (up to the age of 14) may only visit the gym with an adult.
- Visitors to the gym must return used equipment to the designated place, i.e. not to leave discs on the lever.
- Ask for permission before starting an exercise on a machine that someone else might be using.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited at the gym.
- While leaving the gym or the water center, the customer must return the wristband to the spa reception representative.